This curriculum contains 7 modules and 37 individual sessions which cover both advocacy strategy and hands-on video production. Though originally designed for an eight to ten-day training, we encourage you to explore the sessions that interest you, download the materials and tailor the curriculum for your individual use.
Included in each session:
- Downloadable Facilitator Notes, Participant Notes, Reference Sheets and Worksheets (PDF & .doc);
- PowerPoints so you can see the key points and structure of the session;
- Valuable resources, case studies and suggested exercises for facilitators;
- Descriptions of session objectives, worksheets and hands-on exercises for participants;
- Suggested duration and layout of each session and activity (Note: The time and layout of the session may vary on the number of participants).
Also see our Sample Training Schedules for 2-day, 5-day and 10-day trainings.