Part 1: How to Film Protests – Mobile Phones & Cameras
This video is the first part of a five-part How to Film Protests series. The series is geared towards those who use mobile phones or cameras to document human rights violations, testimonies, or other issues to create change. It covers the steps to take before filming.
- Knowing your message and your audience
- Visiting the location in advance and what to look for when visiting
- Making plans for your own safety
- Ensuring the anonymity and safety of those you film and
- Recording time/place information so that your video might be used as evidence
Available for download in: